UX RESEARCHER Why?
- To help us make decisions that will define the future of our product by:
- Keeping track of who our competitors are (direct/indirect), what products they offer, and what is their value proposition.
- Monitoring the market to identify threats and opportunities that will help us define new features and priorities in our Product Roadmap.
- To help the UX team understand what would make a user's experience more intuitive and delightful by:
- Conducting User Interviews to keep an eye on who our User Personas are, and what their needs are considering this always changing context.
- Performing Usability Testing to capture Usability Issues on our current implementation.
- Performing Usability Testing of prototyped features to detect pain points and goals.
- Conducting frequent primary / secondary research to detect Users Needs that will help us explore new features, and to define the best UX Content (wording for our app's CTAs, Instructional texts, Onboardings, etc.
- Conducting heuristic evaluations to help us detect potential usability issues.
- Identifying, summarizing, and communicating the most relevant findings.
- Oral and written presentations
- Evaluating qualitative and quantitative data
- Primary Research: Interviews, Usability Testing, Card Sorting, Surveys, Questionnaires, Focus Groups.
- Secondary Research: Competitive Analysis, Heuristic Evaluations.
Background / Requirements
- Marketing / Psychology / Human-Behaviour studies or associated work experience.
- Previous work experience in UX / Marketing or Product Research (UX knowledge is desired but not mandatory since the role is more associated with research and summarizing findings)
- Excellent communication skills to present findings.
- Proactivity and Self-organization.
- Team Player.
- Experience with remote testing tools and with remote teams.
- Walker :P